As contained in our constitution, the aims and objectives of the Foundation derived from its three pillars of Education, Mentoring and Advocacy are:
- to support the education of less privileged children in the society by providing financial assistance and scholarships to help them through elementary to tertiary education;
- to promote education and knowledge among the youths in particular and the general public;
- to provide mentoring to youths in different areas including choice of discipline, vocation, career development, entrepreneurship, life issues and so on;
- to help train people in social skills, business and financial skills, soft skills and other areas that will impact positively on the society;
- to serve as a platform for advocacy in the areas of public policy, social justice, equality, fair taxation, accountability and good governance; and
- to apply contributions, donations, gifts and grants received by it to charitable projects in the three core areas of focus.